2014년 10월 2일 목요일

aday

last week happened something that made me cry so hard
i felt alone and very miss my home at that moment
but the next day i told myself all is well
i told myself it was just a mission that this world wanna made me know
i already grew up and i could not like a baby just cry every moment
this social was very cruel and nobody will like the secondary school's friends
gave me a hug
this was to tell me that i had a lot of friends and family who love me so much
i miss them and i will be brave
i can do it xinyeechong






this week was a new life for me.
i went to everywhere alone
i began to protect myself
began to be alone not with a few friends went out
i did not pleased anyone
i just be myself
i knew that only myself won't betray me all the moment
if someone did't not want to be with me and i won't force them
i just felt that it was okay lahh never mind^^ because i like alone too



actually i felt relax
as i could do myself but not to follow
i won't remember how the other people looked at me
i just felt happy and peace




but i hope i won't be cold every moment
i hope i can smile at every time



fighting

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

再次出发- 这次走的是自己所学

  在人際關係上,則有助於讓你擅長四處認識朋友,交朋友的能力大增。一如你去海外遊學,雖然心知肚明這是短暫的交會,但也因為你無意追逐公司的升遷,不會捲入公司的派系糾紛,黑派、白派皆朋友,跟誰都無利害衝突,人緣自然好。反之,如果整間公司的同事都看你不順眼,你也不會太痛苦,畢竟你深知自...